Thank you for your interest in our event!
Registrations are now open for the 2nd Humanities, Arts and Culture Data Summit and 3rd International DARIAH Beyond Europe workshop to be held on 27-29 March at the National Library of Australia, Canberra.
Registration is open to all. You may register for the full 3-day program or for individual days – all fees are inclusive of GST and in Australian dollars.
- Full 3-day program and reception – $200.00
- 1-day only: Wednesday 27 March program and reception – $80.00
- 1-day only: Thursday 28 March program – $80.00
- 1-day only: Friday 29 March program – $80.00
Transfers and cancellations
If you are unable to attend the event you may transfer your registration to another person at no additional cost by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations must be made in writing to the Academy at email@example.com
- A full refund less a $25 administration charge will be made for cancellations received up to Friday 22 March 2019.
- No refunds can be given for cancellations made after Friday 22 March 2019.
To register, please visit our registration page.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please see here.
For further details about this event, please visit our program page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Canberra!