The venue is in the central Adelaide business district (CBD), so there are many options for accommodation.
Some nearby options include:
- InterContinental Adelaide, North Tce, Adelaide (5 stars)
- Stamford Plaza Adelaide, North Tce, Adelaide (5 stars)
- Mayfair Hotel, 45 King William Street, Adelaide (5 stars)
- Oaks Embassy, North Terrace, Adelaide (Serviced Apartments, 4.5 stars)
- Breakfree Adelaide, Hindley Street, Adelaide (hotel style and services apartments, 4 stars)
- Ibis Style Adelaide Grosvenor, 125 North Terrace, Adelaide (3 stars)
- BreakFree Directors Studios, 259 Gouger Street, Adelaide (3 stars)
- Adelaide Central YHA, 135 Waymouth Street, Adelaide (Backpacker style hostel)
Adelaide International Airport is 7 kilometres from the centre of the city, with a number of transport options at most times, such as an Airport bus (J1X or J1) which departs for the Adelaide Airport for the CBD every half hour, with the journey taking approximately 35 minutes.
Adelaide is a compact and safe city, with restaurants, cafes, and other entertainment within walking distance of most city locations. Beaches are approximately a half hour by car, with some public transport options available, and world famous wineries and national parks are accessible if delegates would like to stay for activities outside the conference. Direct domestic flights are also available to all major Australian cities.
Visit southaustralia.com to help plan your visit to Adelaide.